Fatherhood is a journey. And as we are walking through our life, we are being watched and followed by some very important people . . . our children. The footprints we leave are invaluable for them. We need to be leaving really clear prints that our children step into. Join our journey . . . share your thoughts . . . join the Footprints of Fatherhood as we reflect on the challenge, chaos, and beauty of guiding our children towards adulthood.
Brian is a sought-after public speaker and workshop facilitator. He offers opportunities for fathers to discover the footprints they are leaving for their children. As a trainer, he works with agencies and programs that provide services for fathers and families.
He is married and has three daughters.
Brian is also a Marriage and Family Therapist. Check out his info at http://www.conversationsintruth.ca.
Interested in any workshops? Contact Brian.
The Footprints of Fatherhood
- Six key things a dad can do to leave a lasting imprint and legacy for his children.
The Strength of a Father
- A man who lives from his gentle, focuses, confident strength is best able to lead his family.
The New Dad
- The birth of a child is the birth of a father. And for many men this is most significant life-change a man may go through.
On the Same Page
- Dads and moms often struggle most with the different parenting styles they use use their children. On The Same Page gives parents a common language and some common strategies as they raise their children together.
Strong Dads, Strong Daughters
- There is a special and significant bond between and dad and his daughter. This workshop covers ways to build a deep bond with that special girl in a dad’s life.
Walking the Fine Line
- Finding balance between work and family and the rest of life is like walking a fine line. Learn practical strategies to gain a new perspective on the things that are most important to you in life.
- Take some time with your spouse to look at ways to build a strong, lasting marriage. Its good for you; its good for your family.
Guys Raising Healthy Kids
- Meeting the needs of the whole child is important. This workshop gives dads ways to build the physical and emotional health of children.